Reduced production times of over 30% – Laser cutting is at the centre of everything we do in Bristol
10 Reasons To Use Hutchinson Engineering Bristol
for your laser cutting
1. Recent investments in new plant and machinery totalling £3.6M
2. A world class manufacturing facility of circa. 80,000sq ft. ISO 9001:2015,
3. A skilled workforce of over 100 (design engineers, mechanical engineers, capacity planners, quality, IT & logistics specialist)
5. Quality accreditations include ISO9001:2015 and Investors in People
6. 1.6 MILLION COMPONENTS PROCESSED LAST YEAR
7. Expertise in diverse indutries such as the Agricultural, Coach Building, Materials Handling, Medical and more recently the Aerospace Industry
8. Offices in Bristol, Birmingham and Northern Ireland
9. The shortest possible lead times for Bristol businesses
10. Dedicated transport facilities available throughout Somerset, Gloucestershire and the UK
CALL US ON 0117 322 6012 FOR OUR FULL RANGE OF SERVICES
Hutchinson Engineering Bristol are known to be early adopters of the latest technology.
Back in the 1990s we were one of the first sub-contractors to invest in laser cutting machinery.
Now our laser cutting services are available to businesses in the South West.
Every component that is processed will pass through some form of laser cutting.
Why do Top Businesses choose laser cutting?
- No tooling cost / Rapid prototyping
- Greater accuracy / Quick turn around
- Capability to laser cut mild steel and stainless steel up to 25mm thick and
- Capability to laser cut aluminium up to 20mm thick
- Capability to laser cut brass and copper up to 10mm thick
- In comparison with laser punching, laser cutting results in a superior edge finish removing the need for de-burring or other finishing
- Ability to incorporate intricate detail & marking
- Any contour or complex shapes and designs can be cut out with lasers using software/ CAD instead of tooling
- Faster turnaround times than other profile cutting methods
- Advanced tube laser technology
- Component heat distortion is visibly reduced leading to minimal work piece distortion,
- Metal can be processed without any physical contact
- High processing speed results
- Cut surfaces have little roughness; the thinner the metal sheet, the smoother the edge
Flexibility, Rapid turnaround times, reduced production times of over 30%
The number and type of materials processed each year has increased with each investment in new laser technology.
- Mild steel
- Chequer Plate
- Stainless steel
- Brass & Copper
Rapid turnaround times are now part of everyday business in the engineering sector.
Recent investment in automated sheet loading and fibre technology can reduce production times by up to 30%.
24/7 production / weekend and night shifts
Flexibility has been key to the relationships with our clients.
Hutchinson Engineering is able to speed up and down processing times depending on the customer’s requirements.
This has included 24/7 operations with the addition of a night shifts and weekend shifts as required by the customer.